Is safe to trek Annapurna Base Camp for a solo traveler
Are you planning to trek Annapurna Base Camp with a solo? We provide you detailed information about this Annapurna Base Camp solo with safe. The solo trek is a different yet unique experience and makes a beautiful moment. A lot of trekkers ask questions like this, are solo travelers safe to trek? can I do it? How do I trek solo? are dangerous to trek alone? if I get into trouble? this is the question of solo trekkers.
In fact, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek route is perfect for solo trekkers without any dangerous but we recommend you hire a local guide for the trip who will manage accommodation, meals, lodges, route itinerary, etc as well as you come to feel comfortable and get most entertainment during the trek. Annapurna Base Camp trek is a vast natural beauty with magical mountain ranges which is a place that will create a lifetime memories experience. Without a guide, it will be hard to manage trekking lodge, meals, etc. Therefore we provide an honest trekking guide for you who have good knowledge about the Himalayan trip and safe.
This Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one wonderful quite easy and shorter trek than other treks like Everest Base Camp Trek and Annapurna Circuit Trek. ABC Trek is a special route for all age trekkers and along person to explore the diverse terrain, culture, flora and fauna, colorful forests, waterfalls, traditional villages, amazing sunrise and sunset, deepest gorge valley, peaceful landscapes, and panorama mountain ranges. Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek attraction the magical viewpoint Poon Hill, Ghandruk museum, and lead you to the lap of the world’s 10th highest mountain, Mount Annapurna.
The route is fantastic from a solo female traveler to hikers traveling in groups to reach Annapurna Base Camp. If you do not want to join with any trekkers then also you can do this solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek, it doesn’t matter either male or female. Solo trekker becomes safe for the trek and gets more experience of Himalayan Annapurna with a guide. We, Himalayan Frozen Adventure led many solo male and female clients through the mountain treks, they did succeed in the trek and provide good feedback for our company.
Table of Content
- Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Perfect Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary for Solo Trekker
- Trekking with a local guide
- Annapurna base camp trekking safe to Travel for Solo Person
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Accommodation
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Include for a solo traveler
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Exclude for a solo traveler
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Meals
- Similar trekking packages for Solo Trekkers
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- The heritage tour around the Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley.
- Morning hike to the amazing viewpoint Poon Hill (3,210m) for sunrise and Panorama views.
- The exciting culture of the Gurung and Magar community.
- Wonderful mountain views of Annapurna Ranges, Machhapuchhre, Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt. Gangapurna, and several other mountains.
- Visit the Annapurna base camp(4130m) and Machhapuchhre base camp.
- You will touch the world’s 10th highest mountain, Mount Annapurna.
- Explore the Base Camp of Mount Everest.
- Relax at the hot springs at Jhinu Danda.
Perfect Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary for Solo Trekker
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to drive Pokhara [827m, 6–7 hours]
Day 04: Pokhara to drive Nayapul [1/2 hours] & trek Ulleri [2050m, 5 hours]
Day 05: Ulleri to Ghorepani [2750m, 4–5 hours]
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani [2700m] with a visit to Poon Hill [3,210m/10,529ft] [6–7 hours]
Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong [2170m, 6 hours]
Day 08: Chhomrong to Bamboo [2310m 4–5 hours]
Day 09: Bamboo to Deurali [3230m, 3–4 hours]
Day 10: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp [4,130m/13,545ft] via MBC [3700m, 5–6 hours]
Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo [2350m, 6 hrs]
Day 12: Bamboo to Jhino Danda [1780m, 4 hrs] Natural hot spring
Day 13: Jhino Danda to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara [830m, 6 hours trek] & [1-hour drive]
Day 14: Pokhara to drive Kathmandu [1300m, 7–8 hours]
Day 15: Final departure
Trekking with a local guide
Hiring a guide for Annapurna Base Camp is your best thing who will make your trek most comfortable and easier through the difficult path. We, Himalayan Frozen Adventure provides the deepest knowledge leader through the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, who has the ability to face challenges. During the trekking, you have might some risks like altitude sickness, weather conditions, wildlife attack, and Fear of getting lost. But don’t worry, the guide will solve this problem and make you feel safe with a free and delightful trip. The guide has a big role to play in making the journey contextual and excellent. The guide will make your journey pleasant and accompany you in times of danger, who will succeed in winning your heart.
Annapurna base camp trekking safe to Travel for Solo Person
Make you safe to travel is our top priority responsibility
During the trek, you will be the best training and experienced guide, who came from the high region of Himalayan. Our guide will carry all necessary paper and essentials equipment with a first aid kit. In case, if our clients come to some emergency problems of mountain sickness and accident then we immediately send a rescue helicopter. Any region of the Himalayan treks will demand good health and fitness, so make healthy your body before joining the trip.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Accommodation
Annapurna base camp accommodations are Lodge and Teahouse. Around Kathmandu and Pokhara, we can find a good facility with comfortable accommodation at the Hotel. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek all accommodations are on a twin-shared basis. During the trek, Himalayan frozen Adventure will manage a room with attached washrooms. In the teahouse, we have to share the toilet. A single room is available in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and the lower elevation trekking region but might be impossible to higher elevations.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Include for a solo traveler
- Pickup/Drop from Airport — Hotel — Airport a private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 1 night and 2 nights Pokhara with breakfast.
- Teahouse/Lodges accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Tourist bus or domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking, and government-licensed trek
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- leader and assistant trek.
- leader (6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Seasonal fresh fruits and Supplementary snacks.
- Guide & Porter costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health conditions (funded by your Travel Insurance).
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- Himalayan Frozen Adventure bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take.
- Annapurna trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS).
- First aid box.
- Farewell Dinner.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost Exclude for a solo traveler
- Nepalese visa fee (15 days — $25–30, 30 days- $40–50 and 90 days- $100–110).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Meals
The Kathmandu and Pokhara have included only breakfast. During the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, all meals will be provided. In the Annapurna region, we can enjoy Nepalese food with international cuisine like Tibetan, Continental, Indian, Tibetan, Italian, etc. Through the trek, we have breakfast/lunch at the teahouse and Dinner will be at the lodge. You can choices different kinds of breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the menu.
For detailed information about Annapurna Base Camp Trek then click here.